Have a Dream to Be Part of an Open Source International Team?
Peerplays is an open-source, public, decentralized blockchain project which has been in development since 2016. With dozens of developers from around the world of every background, you will be joining a team that is dedicated to introducing new cutting edge technologies that even the blockchain industry at large are either only talking about, or haven’t even thought of yet!
A community of forward-thinking developers, marketers, idea people, and leaders from around the world all collaborate to help create blockchain technologies that are meant to bring more freedom through peer-to-peer transactions between people and organizations worldwide.
There are no closed discussions here. We share development in the open both in our regular day-to-day chat as well as in the open public repo in Gitlab/hub.
As a matter of fact, we encourage you to visit the repo and see the size of the codebase you will be working with: https://gitlab.com/PBSA/peerplays
We will not discriminate or ask for your private medical information.
Does this sound like the kind of team you have been looking to work with? If so, please read on!
We are eagerly seeking to have more C++ Senior Software Engineers join the worldwide team contributing to the open-source public Peerplays blockchain!
If this is you, we should talk:
- Passion for problem-solving
- Follows leading industry trends
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Composed under pressure
- Great team player
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other developers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Write APIs that conform to industry standards and interface with blockchain technology
- Collaborate and iterate on the development of an existing Blockchain API